Got a new job? New office? What should you do and not to do. Here is the list of Dos And Don’ts In Office.
1. Be friends with everyone you meet and work, don’t be enemies with anyone and don’t trust anyone so easily.
2. Don’t try to showcase all your skills at once. People may become jealous inside but on the outside they will act like they’re in awe with you.
3.Don’t use personal devices at office for work.
4. Treat service staff at office well but be careful with them as they might ask you for money sometimes.
5. Know what kind of a person your boss is. Maintain a good working relationship with him. You need not agree always but when you disagree do so politely.
6. There are people with different kinds of abilities and levels of capabilities at office. Figure out how you will deal with them.
7. Know company’s rules and regulations and try to follow them.
8. Understand the company’s culture and try to get along with it till the time you are there.
9. Understand clearly what is the scope of your work from your boss and do only that in the beginning and try to excel at that. More opportunities will follow automatically.
10. Find out smart people and be friends with them. See if you can learn from them.
That’s it for now! Good day. Happy working. Stay connected.